400ex build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha yea car mods def are expensive. I got lucky and found my kit used with real low miles and reallll cheap. When I parted it out I made an extra $700 on it haha

That's why I'm really digging atv mods everything is SOOOO much cheaper.... Except my Elkas haha that cost more than any car suspension I've ever bought

True that! But I'm getting tired of spending money on quads. I'm really wanting to get my Javelin going.

Yea I think I'm almost out of ideas for my quad then my next project will start haha. But I'm not doing any motor mods to the wrx because I don't trust there motors and I want to keep my warranty.

I'm thinking about modding my 2001 xr50. Gotta keep spending money on other things so I don't do anything to my car haha

Yea I think I'm almost out of ideas for my quad then my next project will start haha. But I'm not doing any motor mods to the wrx because I don't trust there motors and I want to keep my warranty.

I'm thinking about modding my 2001 xr50. Gotta keep spending money on other things so I don't do anything to my car haha

Those 4 bangers have been known to push 500 hp reliably. Just sayin'

Lol I don't trust them at allll. I'm not trying to blow a motor and have to put 10k into it . Possibly when my warranty is up.

Na you should do some more research on the newer motors they're ass. Pretty much every Used Subaru for sale has a new motor in it. My buddy has gone through 2 and one 5 speed trans so far.

Now my Honda was a different story I trusted that motor 100%. A lot of guys run those motors 450whp all day on stock internals for a VERY long time.

There very temperamental motors and you constantly have to data log the motor to make sure everything's running smoothly. Idk maybe I'm just used to owning a boosted Honda. I just strapped that supercharger on got tuned and never had to datalog or worry about anything.

I don't get many newer Subarus through the door. Mostly cars no older then 08. Great car. Love to get a Baja with a 5 speed.

Yea I'm really digging the forester xt with the newer motors. I can't wait to see what they do with the new 15 wrx motors. I've seen a few modded ones so far on nasioc and they look real promising.Idk why they kept the same old motor in the 15 Sti tho idk what they were thinking.
I was at my local Subaru dealer the other day and they had 4-5 15 stis there and they said they can't get rid of them at all. They had no 15 wrx tho and said they sell right when they hit the lot

I want a 03 outback with a modded sti driveline swap. Keep it looking stock on the outside. Make the turbo go choo choo. All the normal Subaru stuff

Honestly, not much. The worst part is that I need to swap out the driver's front frame rail (it's a unibody car) because mine has rot damage. I have a good one on my parts car, I just need the time. Once I do that, it's only a matter of rebuilding the steering & suspension, rebuilding the brakes, throwing tires on it, and it is ready to hit the road. Body work won't be anywhere near complete but it'll be drivable.

Nice that's legit. I need a project car like that haha

It's a very solid car. I really lucked out. Now I need to start selling off all the parts I don't need from my parts car, so I can have money to roll over into what I do need.

Haha yea Never messed with the editing feature on photobucket app before

Still haven't gotten this ******* stud out!! I got the bent one out but the one that is broken in half doesn't have enough thread showing to use the stud kit I bought.******* blows!!!!!!

Yea that might be the next thing I'm going to do. Unless my local shop will do it cheap then I'll just go that route

Latest posts

Back