400ex build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea my buddy had a better stud remover socket and we heated it up and it just came right out.

Thanks I appreciate it! I got my 165 main jet today and my buddy said he's got a 42 pilot so I just have to wait for him to put my carb back together. Hopefully tomo!

Runs great!! Great throttle response and pulls ALOT harder now. No problem doin clutch less wheelies now.

going to try posting a video of the first ride with the new exhaust in my local trails
1st time using the camera too so I have no idea how to use it or I would have edited out all the bull **** haha

editttt: no freaking idea how to use this camera or upload anything haha

Last edited:
man I guess an 18 min video takes awhile to upload on youtube. says 298 minutes remaining lol

Yea maybe it's my Internet or my gfs laptop idk. Ill try uploading it again tomo.If it doesn't work ill try taking a quick walk around so you guys can hear the new exhaust.
It wasn't that great of a video anyway just a nice decent loop in some trails behind my parents house and About 5 min of road riding to get thier. and me getting pissed off a few times because hikers keep putting huge rocks and stumps in the middle of the trails!!!

Thanksyea I love the exhaust. I think The perfect tone and loudness for my liking.

Latest posts

Back