357 MAGNUM (02 motor build) Reincarnation of #5 The 357 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not there in person to hear that exhaust, but, I doubt it's louder then my atc350x at the moment, Ed. lol! I need to pull a few discs out of my Trapp to quiet her down. But, it's ****** nasty!

Hahaha I bet it is Pat. she finally done and ready to terrorize the soil

It already has! Not too much though :disgust:. I need to get a 400ex carb on there. The old Kehein CV carb is just not right for it at all. Can't kick it over fast enough to pull fuel into the cylinder. Have to push start it. Weston should be getting my new carb to me tomorrow. Then the fun really starts! I'll get a vid clip so we can compare exhaust tones:tup:

sounds better on computer computer. sounds pretty good for a recording but i can vouch 100% it sounds waaaay better in person. i just about creamed my pants when i turned my bike on. i love it! i need to try the stage two but noise dont matter much here.

yeah I know but it only takes 1 pissed off land owner and trails get shut down for everyone so I try my best not to be that 1 person causing issues

Totally know how you feel. My machine is too loud. I mean I love it; but everytime Ive been out I'm the loudest thing in the woods. And I feel like I'm gonna be THE GUY that brings down the house

Just Got a hell of a deal on a front fender graphix set for a 99 warrior se I didn't expect them to accept my low ball offer but they did
they gonna look sweet on #5

160997925717_1.jpg

My warrior sounds like a 450r from hell, when it decides to run of course. Lol
Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back