357 MAGNUM (02 motor build) Reincarnation of #5 The 357 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the right decal on the fender has a bunch of air bubbles in it I could have swore I squeegeed all the soapy water out from underneath but obviously not cause after everything dried only the one bubbled up all over not very happy but too late to try n fix now

Wow that's soooo frickin awesome! I've never seen that before. Nice Ed. Gas cap and all looks sweet

1st gen sprocket hub installed just waiting on the new 38 tooth Sunstar sprocket to get here should be Monday

still unsure on what color to paint the hub yellow or black? the new sprocket is silver so I'm thinking Black

Gloss black would look awesome, with the chrome axle, nut and silver sprocket. Good choice on SunStar, Great sprockets.

1st gen sprocket hub installed just waiting on the new 38 tooth Sunstar sprocket to get here should be Monday

Your warrior is one of my favorite on the forum. What are the benefits of using a gen 1 hub?

With the 1st gen hub you can go down to a 37 tooth
2nd gen can only do 38 with minor fitment modifications

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I see where I scratched it when I slipped bending the tabs oh well its gonna get dirty anyways right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back