357 MAGNUM (02 motor build) Reincarnation of #5 The 357 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left the coat of Blaze yellow on and painted the under side flat black then covered the whole top with Flat white and then sprayed the top with multiple coats of the Daytona yellow now they look like brand new fenders all the scratches are gone very nice product

Wow nice! Its all about the prep with painting. Do you have a sprayer or you did that right out of the can?

I am too just reading your posts. Everything I hear about that stuff is good.

nicely done Ed I am envyous. was going to slow up on the mods on mine but dammit that plasti looks awesome!!

Well im sold on the PlastiDip, Im getting some this week lol. Gonna paint my rear 660's fenders and intake boots. Ed are they a lot of overspray with it?

the over spray isn't too bad Tim but yes there will be some I removed my fenders and hung them in the garage to spray em

Well I received the new gold Anodized Billet aluminum 02-10 YZ gas cap today and of course it is too small So I guess anyone with a 02 -2010 yz125 oryz250 that wants a nice gas cap for your bike I have one I'll do $25 shipped

I knew I should have purchased the Black BONEZ cap

Last edited:
on a good note I have a pair of Spider SLR Black/Yellow Grips on there way for #5

Sorry to hear that Ed. Wonder if there is a plastic reducer out there that will fit it to the tank.

Idk the cap is like 3/16" too small kinda pisses me off that they had to go that little bit smaller on the Yz's
I feel like **** from Dialysis and this just made my day worse!

Man that sucks that cap doesn't fit. All you got to do is heat the tank with a torch and shove it on there I've done it over 1000 times lol. I'm joking don't do this

Yeah they will let me return it but then Id have to wait a week for it to get back to Cali for them to refund my money so I thought Id just see if someone with a 02-2010 yz125 - yz250 wanted it first

Back