357 MAGNUM (02 motor build) Reincarnation of #5 The 357 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you have a time machine? That paper on the right side of the pic is dated two days from now.

What do you have a time machine? That paper on the right side of the pic is dated two days from now.

Hahaha that would be because it's the Monday paper but we get it on Saturday because of the holiday I believe
I wish I had a time machine I wouldn't be sitting at home not riding #5 at all this beautiful fricken weekend!!!

So weird....like mind boggling weird.
Ed grips look great! Where you get your clutch & brake levers?

well after getting jacked around by the usps twice I went to the post office and they said it wasn't with the usps it was with UPS funny cause it was originally shipped with USPS and when it got to Rice Lake it switched over to UPS so the post office had no idea where it was or why it would be with UPS but it never was delivered I had to go to the post office and get it myself so well over due here it is finally the new
HMF Competition series

I also have a video clip of it with the stage 3 insert which by the way is loud! a little too loud for WI trails so I installed the stage 2 insert also took a video clip of it with the stage 2 in just waiting for them to finish uploading and will post

Sorry I meant Lloyd lol. Typing from my phone and your bike pic looks like Tim's

The bids I uploaded yesterday to photo bucket took forever as well. They want you to hang out on their site to check out all their advertisements.lol

Yeah cell phone never does it justice way better in person ya'll have to come on over Lol

Back