yfz swinger ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What kind of swinger is this? It came off of my old 02 660 I had and traded for my wardog after i blew it up. The guy i got it from said it was the stock swinger and it was on the bike when i got it. I never rode it while it was on the bike other then the quick rip around his yard. he gave me an extended swinger that went on as soon as i got home so the other one set in the shed. But i dont remember any spacers or anything and i can not find on like that on the net. I'm thinking it might be aftermarket or off a different bike but i cant figure out which one.

Attachments

• IMAG0495.jpg
    IMAG0495.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 18
ya i pulled the same pic and i pulled it out of my 02 660 they must be really close in size? it wasnt in there long. and didnt seem to bind or skip the chain at all i dont know i wish i had the bike still to figure it all out.

I measured the spacers on my warrior. I have an aftermarket YFZ swingarm modified to fit my 88' YFM. The right side spacer is 16mm and left side 3.5mm. This is from the end cap to the frame of the quad.

I measured the spacers on my warrior. I have an aftermarket YFZ swingarm modified to fit my 88' YFM. The right side spacer is 16mm and left side 3.5mm. This is from the end cap to the frame of the quad.

:slayer::slayer:

Back