What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
Yes 27 watt each and right around 2000 lumin (super bright)
$35 a pair on ebay

Hey Ed, I rember seeing some lights on your warrior and they where chrome lights that looked like a bullet, Do you know where I could find some like that? Thanks

I'll have to look back through old pics in my photobucket and see not sure if I remember them
Where were they mounted?

We all are every now and then lol
What am I doing to my quad today I'm gonna start by changing the oil in the Wolf as it still has the heavy Rotella T in it so I'm gonna switch to the full synthetic T6 and I may glance over at the 660 a few times who knows it may spark a fire in my ass to maybe do some more work to it now instead of waiting till spring

Nice wolf I like your headlights.

Today I putted my warrior on jack-stands to take rims/tires off so I can do visual inspect, greased the moving parts and then stare at it.

Cut a link out of the chain, put on the spider trax, and loaded er up for the mounds tomorrow.

Hell we've been in the single digits below zero and only teens for highs for the last 2 weeks
Finally got up to 29 today god damn heat wave lol

We still have about 8" of the 14-16" we've gotten so far this winter but haven't gotten any new stuff for a while
Suppose to be getting a couple inches Sunday night into Monday but 2" here and there just ain't cutting it they still haven't opened the snowmobile trails yet

Do me a favor and keep all that snow up there. Don't want any. I'm dying for spring and summer.

Latest posts

Back