What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No promises lol
This past summer flew by for me sad part was I only rode a total of 70 miles all summer with the Wolf way to much kids bs and stress the last year for me has kept me from a lot

Ugh, that blows, Ed. Hopefully next year will be better for you. Don't have to wait long to find out, either!

Yeah Ed; totally feel the same way. I feel like I didn't make the most of this past summer either. Really sucks. I had some personal BS I had to deal with too. But I tell ya this man; next year I'm going to make up for it. alot more riding; fishing & camping. Definitely didn't do enough of it this past year

Went to the mounds yesterday. I got really stuck. Had to winch it out with a jeep.

Oh, and then my battery took a ****.
Other than that and leaky rear tires, it did great

Something tells me that when you go riding with Alex, the guy with the utility quad becomes his tow truck, lol! Looks like you chose the wrong side to go down, Alex. I would have gone left.

Lets just say you stop alot

Lmao! Not when you ride with me. Only time I have to stop is to piss and stretch. If I have to stop because of a quad problem it is something trail related. Like getting water in the air box, or a branch shoved through a fender, or a boulder whaled the **** out of a rim. **** like that.

Something tells me that when you go riding with Alex, the guy with the utility quad becomes his tow truck, lol! Looks like you chose the wrong side to go down, Alex. I would have gone left.

I went left and slid down. The pic really doesn't represent how bad I was stuck. And I have an extra 200lbs worth of steel on the quad too which really doesnt help at all :eek:

An extra 200lbs??

Yeah, I went a little too thick on the skid plate, bumper, headlight bracket, and grab bar. Plus all the other accessories like the Nerf bars, reinforced pegs, oil cooler with extra oil, I'd say its about 200 Lbs heavier. Lol

Yeah, I went a little too thick on the skid plate, bumper, headlight bracket, and grab bar. Plus all the other accessories like the Nerf bars, reinforced pegs, oil cooler with extra oil, I'd say its about 200 Lbs heavier. Lol

That's what they make aluminum for, Bozo.

Back