What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now the air/fuel screw is on the air box side of carb right side so is it turned in less air more fuel and turned out more air less fuel??

Last edited:
Ed, get 3m two part epoxy. Last four of that part number, 8101. Also, that is a spigot mount carb, so, a Raptor 350 carb may work. I had that 96 Wolverine with the BTM, and it was never a problem.

This Pat?
6e558e8d4f8fb294d32b2b07f559cd2d.jpg

Did some plastic welding and welded the Crack on the vacuum side cover on the Wolf carb so far so good gonna change out the carbs tomorrow and see if the slide goes up while throttling up
4a337368cc0500bbde4cf7f2decf129d.jpg

Thanks yall I figured out I wasn't really cut out to leave the forum or my warrior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed my new exhaust today. Great sound, I highly recommend none exhausts! Unfortunately they don't build pipes for the warrior or the 350 raptor.

Looks nice. I never heard of them. Even on YFZ Central.
Thanks! Those exhausts are made in Catalonia, I guess they are not much known abroad. If it's true what they say in the web page, you can gain 4.31hp with the full exhaust system.

As for what I did today
Installed the fixed stock carb on the Wolf and low and behold my plastic welding skills passed the test the slide is working the way it should so no more loss of power from mid to wot still doesn't even come close to the power the VM carb made but I'd rather have an easy quick starting machine in sub zero Temps than the insane power
I'll be tuning the VM this summer to get it where it needs to be.

Latest posts

Back