What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
130mm. Should have gone with the 120mm because it was a TIGHT fit and had to move the controls as far over as possible to get it all to fit.

Yeah I wish I would have went with the 120's too but I couldn't find them with the blue anodized clamps only in silver

Yeah I wish I would have went with the 120's too but I couldn't find them with the blue anodized clamps only in silver
I got the 120s and they fit nice, with the 130s my controls probably wouldn't fit because my hand guards are in the way.

And as for what I did to my quad today, I took it out in the snow, video should be up soon.

0ebe80989353dbf33b49c25da9130299.jpg
8e774d4f2d82d60e3085f7b3b5de7f60.jpg
7e1c24a70a21e14cdfbe0573c165185f.jpg

I took it off a couple months ago because when it dropped to anything under 50 degrees it was a bitch to get started
But now it's back on again because I gotta figure out why the stock carbs vacuum slide doesn't go up more than a 1/4" when revving that's why it has no power at half - full throttle
And I don't know where to even start with tuning the VM cause the jets have no size stamped on them.
It ran good yesterday with the VM besides once in a while it would get a hiccup and at idle it would do little pops out exhaust but she gives the Wolf enough power to roost the snow with all 4 tires a good 10' in the air lol

Latest posts

Back