What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to installing my case saver from DRW. Awesome piece. Grab one if you can....

b20e88c5cfbdace5b1c699262139563e.jpg

9a08e831428f4fee9e7c35b77d628258.jpg

d39e297852c99624f5160e8486cacd85.jpg

Had it up to the headlights in mud/water
On Sunday and thought I was recording it all with the Go Pro but because I had it set to 1080p it can only snap a pic at that resolution it can't shoot video so all I got was a pic when I turned it on at beginning of trail ride and a pic when I turned it off at the end of ride
Really pissed me off!
And the Wolf had absolutely no problem going through the mud and water up to the headlights just wish I could have recorded it for proof.

Hey man I believe you! Haha...sucks you had recording issues but Wow; that's cool that you got the Wolf thru all that man! I swear dude; your machine is just awesome. Everything you have done to it; just beautiful... Really nice job Ed.

b20e88c5cfbdace5b1c699262139563e.jpg

9a08e831428f4fee9e7c35b77d628258.jpg

d39e297852c99624f5160e8486cacd85.jpg

Had it up to the headlights in mud/water
On Sunday and thought I was recording it all with the Go Pro but because I had it set to 1080p it can only snap a pic at that resolution it can't shoot video so all I got was a pic when I turned it on at beginning of trail ride and a pic when I turned it off at the end of ride
Really pissed me off!
And the Wolf had absolutely no problem going through the mud and water up to the headlights just wish I could have recorded it for proof.

I believe you ! The wolf is really turning out nice!

Just a quick question , did your z400 have any major issues and how did you like it?

When I got the z400 the left case was broke open so I had to tear the motor apart and replace the case half but after I fixed that it was awesome tons of torque and fast loved it I'd still have it if I wouldn't have needed a car ASAP at the time

Only Ed can ride all day, and clean his bike up to look like it does nothing but sit in the garage! lol

The clean pics were taken weeks before the ride I took the wolf on 10-12-2014
Been layed up for the last 2 months sick with Epididymitis
So that ride was well over due and the wolf is still dirty I haven't cleaned it yet gonna ride again tomorrow suppose to be 70 for 1 last time then back down in the 40's & 50's like it's been the last month
We already had our first inch of snow 2 weeks ago here so yeah I'll leave it at that

Ewwwwwww Snow..... Last couple of days in NY have been really warm. Can't complain. We got a nice weekend coming up too. Gonna get a ride in hopefully. Good thing you feeling better Ed.

The clean pics were taken weeks before the ride I took the wolf on 10-12-2014
Been layed up for the last 2 months sick with Epididymitis
So that ride was well over due and the wolf is still dirty I haven't cleaned it yet gonna ride again tomorrow suppose to be 70 for 1 last time then back down in the 40's & 50's like it's been the last month
We already had our first inch of snow 2 weeks ago here so yeah I'll leave it at that

I feel bad for your testicle....

Can't wait to get out to Arizona so I don't have to deal with the crappy east coast weather.

So, Ed, how's in "hangin" ? LMAO! Just kidding bud ;P

Back