What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't sure at first if it would but after installing the new sliders and rollers I tryed it out and it worked perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ed it made a huge diff I'm running 15-38 and it sells it's self to do the swap

lookin good Jimmy! get that tie rod ball joint replaced yet?

Nope. I'm hung up till Thursday. Got new Tusk ends coming then. I bought the OEM one due to lack of patience and it didn't come with the reverse thread lock nut. Like an idiot I left the dealership not realizing the old one was cut into the broken tie rod when it bent and is unusable. Every hardware store around don't carry em. The dealership is 40 min away & already have the tusk ends coming so I'm just gonna wait. It was flipping gorgeous out this weekend and I just sat there with a thumb up my ass. I also have the full flight a-arms & +2 tie rods & moose racing ends coming from Tim too. Can't wait!

And no George, my quad still a 349. Wiseco piston std bore 83.00mm. 10.25:1. No oversize

Well... It wasn't my Warrior, but, I did a lot of work to my bud's 88. Replaced the lower ball joints and bushings. Installed the upper arms I made a couple years ago, with new heims. Installed my old set of WORKS up front. Swapped in my old swinger and carrier since those bearings weren't that old, and had grease fittings. Flipped the wheels front and back. Just waiting on a seat cover, and have to make a direct shifter now that we out on Raptor 350 foot pegs.

Looks badass Coty, I love the black and red bro, I like the cut outs on the sprocket hubs on the older Gens, Makes them look like a LSR or Durablue hub just painted

Thanks Tim it deff gives it a stand offish look hard to find a descent hub though luckily a fellow member had it and for decent price I want his gen 1 swinger to but he didn't give me a set quote yet

Stopped by Lincoln Powersports in Moscow Mills, MO on the way home from Quincy, IL today and picked up mounting brackets for the powermadds bought from Beastmode17 (Tim) and installed them on Harrier. Also picked up some AmsOil and cyclebrite.

I sold #5's nice shiny blue Anodized aluminum gas cap now he's sporting an ugly stock cap until the new gold one arrives I just really hope it fits cause the company selling them said they will only fit the YZ's just wish I could have confirmed it with someone on here that owns a 02 or newer YZ

221043181506_2.jpg

Last edited:
is it just the pic George or is your warrior sitting a little off tilt in front?
looks like the right side is lower than the left

You don't know how glad I am to hear that Coty
I don't think I've ever seen the gas cap on the widow

The Yz cap I ended up with is shaped like a web with red inset black webbing it was a nightmare to find one I liked but my cousin sent me a link for it

Worked on the CNC program Im making for a H-beam YFM connecting rod. Im an apprentice machinist but its coming along nicely, learning alot as I go.

is it just the pic George or is your warrior sitting a little off tilt in front?
looks like the right side is lower than the left

Before I read your post I sent the pic to a buddie and said the same thing to myself. Went out to the garage and she looks fine. must of been the pic.

George Harrier looks awesome with the handguards. Good stuff bro. She looks sweeeeet

Back