What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took my quad to the track for practice, quad ran great actually the best it has all year then my relays somehow fell into my chain and got destroyed. On a plus note i got to ride a 2014 yfz450. That thing is like butter in every perspective.

got the Daytona yellow Plasti dip in the mail today gonna go take the rear fenders off and apply will have pics up later this afternoon

In preparation for whats planned for next weekend, I decided I want to be able carry some of my own stuff. I swiped an ammo can from my FIL, painted it to match Jar-Jar. Thru some improvisation Im attempting to keep it water proof, where I had to drill for my mounting I made rubber gaskets out of an old bike tube. Ill also be mounting my required registration plate to it and Ill be picking up some red LED's to attach so I can make sure my taillight can be seen. Box is mounted and plates just sitting there.

Well when I bought the Maier hood I had to spend like 3 more bucks to be able to do an online order. And thats about what that was to!! So Ive had it sitting here and decided it would make the perfect plate with very little invested in it!! Its supposed to be a racing number plate!!! LOL

replaced front wheel bearings. right side were in dire need. pic is of left side old bearings. received sealed bearings. also tightened all a-arm ball joints after a couple rides on the new full flights

removed #5's HMF slip on to ship to the east coast tomorrow for Deuce

Now we await the arrival of this

10268578_572420209540681_6527696442994706840_n.jpg

Oh yea George....black nerfs yellow nets. That would he bad ass on Harrier. I'm getting black with blue nets.

Ed that new pipe is SICK! Can't wait to see it on #5

I know they make black nerfs that come with red,blue or black nets and they make the yellow replacements nets for those nerfs that you can get

Back