What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock 2nd gen swinger and 13/40 gearing use 98 links, 1 sprocket tooth = 2 chain links. My friend went with 12/40 and he took 2 links out of a 98link chain.

Now what i did to my quad was order the gaskets and seal i need to finish my 2nd gen wire harness/stator swap.

What I did today? Well got the bike all back together and washed up. Was gonna go to the drags this weekend but it got canceled I'm kind of bummed about but whtever.

O yea I put a shee shock on the rear and wow what a world of diffrence.

thanks guys. its not the fastest thing ive ever owend but its my favorite one. its a keeper. and them elkas are sweeeeet!!!!!!!+3 a arms next on my hit list

Loving your quad ChunkyB, them elkas are nice. Wish I had that kind of money to throw into mine. Them +3 will be awesome.

Today my brother and I did a front end alignment, so the DJ kit is finally completely installed.

tried some Plasti Dip on #5 today it's a little to bright of yellow for my liking so gonna order some Daytona Yellow Plasti Dip it's closer to the same yellow as the YAMAHAULER sticker on the scoop

Last edited:
oh yeah and if you haven't noticed I swapped the stock 20's I had from the Z400 onto a set of Yamy rims so I can run em on #5

Now I need to go hit the trails!

Oh its sooo close Ed. Looks sweeeeeet! You probably foaming at the mouth to hit them trails! They open yet for you?

yep they opened them today still haven't gotten out riding yet just took a cruise through town to get some groceries for dinner

I had to come back and look at it again, I'm not sure what it looks like in person but looks killer with the black.

I had to come back and look at it again, I'm not sure what it looks like in person but looks killer with the black.

It's gonna look way way better with the Daytona Yellow Plasti Dip
right now it's just a little too Neon yellow for me

It was blinding the Somalians as I rode through town Lol

Back