What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bones runs skateboard wheels on his quads and they do awesome, My buddy bought a LTR450 and it had one on it, When we replaced it the bearings fell apart. They do work and are probably better than most.

I took her fishing I used my front bumper to tie the live basket to drove it right out on the dock lol

Yea that's some cool ****. That's why I wanna move. Can't do that where I live. Not that there isn't fishing. Its just so restricted. Need a permit just to fish. And the state police enforce like crazy. Downstate New York SUCKS.

Got my sprocket hub in from warrior freak today and my custom intake that's deff custom lol from Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for Cfm box but for a 39mm z400 carb Cfm is nice but I designed my own box with 4" nipple out of aluminum diamond plate

Ya had some extra diamond plate laying around from a skid we built so figured I'd spice up the bike

Steel winch cable had so many kinks and burrs in it. Hooked up a new synthetic Amsteel winch line with Hawse fairlead. Took some ingenuity and welding, but me and my stepdad knocked it out in a couple hours. Yes I need a little touch up paint on the front end!

uzAsmnb.jpg

Last edited:
Back