What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brake line should be plenty long if you ever decide to step up to +2 swinger

BTW-I should of went with a 106 link chain instead of a 104 with the +2 swinger. I had to use the masterlink and another link off the old chain to make up the difference.

yeah it's plenty long enough for a +2 for sure
that suck's about the chain I could have swore it was add 2 links for every added inch of swingarm

It's no big deal but it is good for everyone else to know. I would say add 4 links to every inch.

Looks awesome on there Ed, I swear it was a standard length line I don't know why it is that long.

Speaking of lines I got my new Streamlines in a few days ago, haven't been on here in awhile so figured I would at least post a pic.

image_zpsb95b1d6c.jpg~320x480
pulled swing arm apart to put new bearings in look at this carnage haha

Ok so I guess I've got to figure out why I can't get these photos to show up

yeah it's plenty long enough for a +2 for sure
that suck's about the chain I could have swore it was add 2 links for every added inch of swingarm

It's no big deal but it is good for everyone else to know. I would say add 4 links to every inch.

The amount of links is not only affected by the length of your swinger, but also by your gearing. I had 110 links with 15/40 on my +4 (which is +3 for my 88). Now that I have gone to 14/40, I had to tighten my chain a good bit to get within spec. When you change sprockets, you not only change the amount of teeth, you also change the diameter of them as well. More diameter means more chain, less diameter means less chain.

Dude I have no clue why these photos won't show. I opened a photo bucket and copied the photo not showing still. Eny ways I'm replacing a long overdue swing arm bearings and while I'm there putting banshee shock on it

Aw snap I got it ya lol. Watch out now ill have photos all over now lmao

That race was beat up bad on left side wow pain in the ass to get it out. But ill finish it up tomorrow ready for the weekend

Back