What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wrapped the piss out of the pipe with it and ran it... No issues here 6years and running.

Word of advice, a pressure washer will cut right through it.... Been there rewrapped that...

lol that was my first learning experience with raps, guy told me to keep it clean and itll last longer so i hit it with my pressure washer and yup,,not good

IMAG0200_zps3qgqtxks.jpg

Looks like a lot of fun luna. I didn't do anything to my quad today, but I was out in the woods cutting out some new trails for a few hours.

Awesome pics Luna!!
\
I finished up takin the DJ kit off and prepped the quad for the +2's. Ordered some new header gaskets for the Curtis sparks, And Placed another order through ATV Galaxy for some rear Hiper mud plugs. Now time to watch UK dominate college basketball and then The Walking Dead finale.....Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Awesome pics Luna!!
\
I finished up takin the DJ kit off and prepped the quad for the +2's. Ordered some new header gaskets for the Curtis sparks, And Placed another order through ATV Galaxy for some rear Hiper mud plugs. Now time to watch UK dominate college basketball and then The Walking Dead finale.....Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Can't wait to see those a arms Beast, I'm excited lol.

added a little light to #5 20 watt 1800 Lm Led should light up the night!

and prepped and painted the foot pegs,heal guards and shifter for the Bear Tracker

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back