What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#5 is quietly sleeping in the cold garage awaiting the warm spring like weather to break out and terrorize the land MuHahahaha!!!!

installed head set timing and sorted thru the bucket o' bolts that came with it

2014-03-28_10-59-19_zpsd8d72eb8.png

Last edited:
Washed and prepped to get ready for another race this weekend.
After washing i did this

Which then ended up with this

bolted up the aftermarket control arm skids from the Z400 to #5 they fit perfect on the +2 ASR's

yamahauler nice, ive been bobbing on the nerf bars or not, i do more xc/hair scramble racing and just not sure if id like them on there, i loved the when i done mx

Ed I love the new look!!! Awesome setup.

Thorrider the new rims and tires look good. I got some DWT decals if you want them?? And a few more GBC decals.

Ed, are those CRZ(?) frame guars??? If so stop copying me!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorrry drunk as **** ova hear!!

Ed, are those CRZ(?) frame guars??? If so stop copying me!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorrry drunk as **** ova hear!!

LMAO!!! not a clue Pat they were on the Z along with a matching belly skid

which I cleaned up also got rid of some oxidation on the BlingStar Victory bumper

And I cleaned up the frame on the Z before I put the motor back in it

I just wrapped the piss out of the pipe with it and ran it... No issues here 6years and running.

Word of advice, a pressure washer will cut right through it.... Been there rewrapped that...

Back