What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eqyjuhe3.jpg
put skid ib with geeessfore fixed it 4 me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure, he was in a different class but same gate as me. Im guessing mechanical failure of some kind

put a first gen swingarm on my 01 warrior, put the motor back in the frame and made a hell of a mess in the shop :)

Ordered a piss load of crap for it,,,,,put a heck of a hurting on the wallet but boy will I be excited to see all those goodie boxes:nanner:

Just got done placing another order, Got some DEI header wrap, 2x25 black with stainless clamps. Anyone run this on their quads?? I have read a lot of Pro and Cons to using it. Since being I didn't get the ceramic coated Curtis Sparks I decided to wrap it with this stuff. I know to soak it before appliying and to start from the rear to front. BK you use to run this, Did it last long? Did you use the silicone spray? A few buddies told me to get the silicone spray to make it last longer and not fade as bad.

Taking the DJ kit off and getting ready for the +2's today, I will be selling the DJ kit for cheap if anyone is wanting one.

Never ran it but I was thinking about it myself, I know if you want it to last you have to keep it clean,,, don't let mud and crap stay on it all the time..

Trick is to spray exhaust with header paint. Heat with a torch to cure paint. Soak wrap and wrap it up tight. Secure with zip ties til wrap dries hard. Then clamp both ends and respray wrap with header paint. Use to use it on turbo cars downpipes snd this way works great

Trick is to spray exhaust with header paint. Heat with a torch to cure paint. Soak wrap and wrap it up tight. Secure with zip ties til wrap dries hard. Then clamp both ends and respray wrap with header paint. Use to use it on turbo cars downpipes snd this way works great

:tup:

Back