What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got to test out the new Raptor clutch pull setup, it's awesome. Now, don't get me wrong, the direct shifter is nice on its own, it's a nice tight, pretty quick shift, but with this new clutch pull, the shifts are instant. I love it. These two mods go hand in hand for sure. If you have a direct shifter, I think you almost have to get a new clutch pull setup to really see the benefits of the shifter. The shifts just become awesomely quick.

well I found out my heap that had no fire and now does and I am fixing has a Mikuni BTM carb. Is this a good carb for these bikes looks pretty close to stock but boy, the throttle response was there RIGHT MEOW!?!?

Decided to pull the quad out and hose it down and check the oil. Might do the pen spring and valve cap mod tomarrow.

Finished up the clutch install after the part I was waiting on came in today. Also finished up the oil cooler install and raptor clutch cable. Shifts nice now.

Last night i put on the YZ250F direct shifter, grip heaters, and new ODI grips. Hoping to get my hand guards in today.

Finally got to test out the new Raptor clutch pull setup, it's awesome. Now, don't get me wrong, the direct shifter is nice on its own, it's a nice tight, pretty quick shift, but with this new clutch pull, the shifts are instant. I love it. These two mods go hand in hand for sure. If you have a direct shifter, I think you almost have to get a new clutch pull setup to really see the benefits of the shifter. The shifts just become awesomely quick.
I have to agree. At first I didn't think the raptor clutch cable would make that much of a difference but for $30 I decided to try it. What a major difference.

I have to agree. At first I didn't think the raptor clutch cable would make that much of a difference but for $30 I decided to try it. What a major difference.

I agree huge difference in the Raptor clutch setup. Best $30 mod you can do.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Can someone post a link to the parts list for the raptor cluch mod parts? I know there is a thread on it but my phone is being a pos and wont let me search it.....

I managed to pull my trailer out of the back yard in the soft packy snow. Lots of reving and wheel spin with just the safety chains hooked on the rear grab bar.

I took the warrior out to a nearby lake to play on the ice. It has been above freezing for a few days so the snow was very slushy and heavy. It was very difficult to build any speed. It was amazing how much power was required. I was wide open in 4th gear and that's all it would do. The engine got up to 113*C. I hope it cools off again soon, ridding on the ice is much more fun without the slush and water.

Can someone post a link to the parts list for the raptor cluch mod parts? I know there is a thread on it but my phone is being a pos and wont let me search it.....
I bought the parts listed in this thread but ordered from partzilla.com much cheaper.

Installed the rebuilt crank and slapped the cases together on the 357 build motor dropping jug and piston off in morning to get b&h

Latest posts

Back