What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the day tearing mine down to replace the head and timming chain and install vito's key but after getting it off the bike and on the workbench my small cordless impact wasent enough to pull the flywheel so ill bring home my big impact and try again later..

i would have but realy who has a wrench that big at home in there tool box... just gonna have to bring some stuff home from work to finish it..

not me bud i have a big ass snapon box at work full of goodies but not home, just some extras and some small stuff, after doing it at work i dont wanna do it at home,hahaha

Put new levers on, installed parking brake eliminator kit, new pads all the way around, installed YZF250 shifter.

Put ims pegs and new belly skid on. waiting on Alex to finish direct shifter for me than just need to modify heel guards I got than graphics than I retire till next winter on improvements.

Last edited:
Got my broken off head stud out and put the all new hardware on along with the full yoshi exhaust, anyone wanna buy a DMC Duel?

Got the burned up wiring harness off my bored and stroked "parts" bike. New electrical system should be here today!! putting new tires on new wheels from sparky. Supposed to be nice so may get more done. Anyway some pics of new tires and parts bike. Anyone know where this exhaust came from?(not a warrior) Header is terrible loose and I think it caught wiring harness on fire or at least melted and soldered wires together in multiple places. But its a cool looking muffler just need a header to put it on...

Attachments

• partzilla.jpg
    partzilla.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 16
  • partzilla 2.jpg
    partzilla 2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 24
  • GBC Tires.jpg
    GBC Tires.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 15
I'm having trouble seeing it in the small pics, but looks like a FMF powerbomb header and a Raptor 350 muffler
Is this bike a true parts bike?

I haven't figured out how to enlarge on photobucket bc my phone pics r tiny GRRR!
nah, too easy to make run to let sit for parts, especially bored and stroked. I will blow it up/tear it up:atv: , then use for parts :iagree: but the header is all effed up where it attaches to the jug!!! May just need studs and gasket but crappy weld job looks like my 8 yo girl welded it together I am positive it leaks around weld bc I air tested.

Last edited:
will do man! I have 600 in this thing and paid 80 bucks for harness, CDI, reg, and ignition switch!! so 680 total in a .040 thousanths stroker with NEW tires. may need an exhaust like I said but the comp almost blew my finger off my hand out of spark plug hole so the compression is there! Once I get spark, fuel is the easy part lol

Bought a maintenance free battery and a new- in- box winch that pulls 3000 lbs. Hopefully get those shits installed this week sometime.

Now to look at bigger tires. A guy has a full set of good conditions on rims for $100. 22*11*10 rear
22*8*10 front

That's 300 for everything. Will update with pics when I get stuff going here.

These are things to help me out of mud mostly!

Last edited:
Back