What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a raptor 700 link, seeing where it puts my seat height trying to go a little lower

Also got new lights that ill be putting on the bars, just waiting on the new plugs

Last edited:
EDIT: This post was originally me talking about some trouble I was having with my Raptor clutch pull setup, but it works now, it's all good.

So basically, what I did to my quad today was spend far too long working on it to get the Rappy 350 clutch pull setup working, and finally got it. Woohoo!

Last edited:
take the arm off the shaft and turn the shaft till it tight all the way clockwise then pull the lever all the way back till cable is tight and attach to shaft

take the arm off the shaft and turn the shaft till it tight all the way clockwise then pull the lever all the way back till cable is tight and attach to shaft

Thanks man, me and my dad actually just got it to work after a ton of fiddling around, eventually just figured it out by ourselves. And boy does that clutch feel nice. Might need some more fine-tuning adjustment, but I was able to rip around the yard for a minute to make sure it worked. I can't wait to try it out some more tomorrow, It felt very nice when I was doing a quick test.

jetted my new carb and got rid of the pop it had going on runs pretty good now. Still gotta get a bigger pilot cause i hit a small dead spot just off idle when i stab it. but still totally runable.

Partzilla lives...on ether at present but I got fire! Wiring harness, cdi, reg, spark plug and ignition coil got it going! Happy guy right here!

Just put my new belly skid along with some new pro taper handlebars and some pro taper guards mounted neutral and reverse lights to tank put ac grab bar on. Waiting on alex for some needed parts and my heel guards to come in than shes ready to go.

On the wifes quad painted the frame on her 87 waiting to get head back from shop so i can start putting it back together.

Back