What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painted the rims satan black

2012-07-16224620.jpg

I'm thinking Orange hubs black frame orange a arms black swinger and orange carrier that might be my project this fall before it gets to cold gonna tear her down and do some clean up and paint the black and white just ain't working for me anymore and black and orange is always a good combo

Yeah my 04 Polaris Predator 540 was powder coated black frame and orange a arms and front bumper and rear grab bar with white plastics and black and orange seat looked guood

I'm thinking Orange hubs black frame orange a arms black swinger and orange carrier that might be my project this fall before it gets to cold gonna tear her down and do some clean up and paint the black and white just ain't working for me anymore and black and orange is always a good combo

lol i was goin to do burnt Metallica orange frame with gun metal and black to set it off this winter, wont be able to get to it till prob dec-feb

well i did quite a bit. swaped OEM arms and brake lines with Wicked +3 a arms with Streamline brake lines. i swaped the ball joints with heim joints(i heard they're stronger and better). i reset the preload on my OEM shock for the new arms and i banged the OEM axle out and put in the new carrier bearings and replaced that axle with a g force axle. also got my itp baja rims f/r and my maxxis razr2's.

next will be removal of my lights and putting a cover over them and making new head scoops for it. also putting the fmf powerbomb to quiet the white bros e series down a bit and give it alittle better air flow.

YeahI want to do the frame black the silver is an eye sore with the black now

lol.. I started to paint some of the silver bits on my quad gold today. I think the gold sets off way nicer against the red frame than the silver does?

The silver just looks boring IMO..

took off the stock lights and old tires and replaced them with maxxis razr's and replaced the headlights with a headlight cover. got a fx grip seat cover and an e:brake block off. thats the next thing i will have to do. its gettin there guys!!!

Latest posts

Back