What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did some painting just a sneak peek at whats to come

2012-07-22202853.jpg
2012-07-22202831.jpg
2012-07-22202911.jpg
2012-07-22202925.jpg

I'm thinking Frame orange A-arms black front hubs orange rear carrier,sprocket hub,rotor hub orange swing arm black clutch cover and stator cover polished

oh yamahueler you gonna do some BLING on that thang?:evilface: black bumper looks sweet:tup:

I wonder if they have that polish kit at Menards we don't have a Home Depot close to here

well i rolled it to a new parking place!

AND i fired blacky for the first time since it threw the cam bearings and crank at the dunes a year and a half ago!! purred like a kitten!

rest assured THE HONDA'S ARE NOT MINE! PS i hate honda carbs. that is all.

IMG_20120722_150202-1.jpg

Last edited:
well i rolled it to a new parking place!

AND i fired blacky for the first time since it threw the cam bearings and crank at the dunes a year and a half ago!! purred like a kitten!

rest assured THE HONDA'S ARE NOT MINE! PS i hate honda carbs. that is all.

Always feels great to start a fresh engine! Wall-e is a bad lookin bitch! That hood does look badass. Doesn't even look like a warrior.

Funny... I like honda carbs. I find them easiest. All in what you like I guess.

did the extra clutch steel mod on "number 5" Sunday after having an engaging problem when slowly releasing the clutch lever in first she would do a quick slip and clunk and then grab an go I thought I forgot to line up the arrows when I installed the new clutch kit but when I took it apart Sunday they were lined up so installed the extra steel and now no clunk and she grabs even better than before Very Nice!!

got my FX grip seat cover on it, and removed my e-brake and line and got a tusk e-brake block off. looks good and works great. next putting on these maxxis tires and this banshee rear shock. think im gonna do that tomorrow or the next. when ever i get the time

Back