What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not liking the orange paint scheme so changed my color to something else it's like an anodized blue the original color of the grill in the bumper just cleaned all the paint off and polished it up

2012-07-24185913.jpg

Last edited:
Itsa consperacy! But, you will all be impressed. Soon as I get what weston stuffed in my present, I can start on his. Btw, there are only 2 people who know whats going on, and their lips are sealed! lol

installed the new 06 yz250f direct shifter this morning
2012-07-26123345-1.jpg
2012-07-26153355-1.jpg
2012-07-26153406-1.jpg

2012-07-26123936.jpg

Last edited:
Got a new handlebar control for me and a key switch for friends grizzly from yamahualer---fast shipping

Thanks Jim..
Now just waiting for my flywheel puller to come tomorrow so I can put in the new DID cam chain and then this weekend I'll be doing that and the oil cooler mod also

i bought a pro design tether kill switch, 3 finger clutch and brake lever, pro taper contour handle bars and pro taper grips!! putting them on now! yay
!

What am I gonna do to my quad today is the ????
stay tuned for the answer and pics lol
seems I am always doing or adding something new to old "number 5"

ordered front shocks!!!

SO I UNDERSTAND (sorry caps) ur the guru of suspension (genpat says) i got 450R shocks, and stock 95's on it, i been ridin extremely stupid terrain, what can i do with these shocks rather than layin on garage floor? 2inches longer than stock....mine 13 3/8 and i think 15 3/8 ........i think thats the numbers.......i-2-i

SO I UNDERSTAND (sorry caps) ur the guru of suspension (genpat says) i got 450R shocks, and stock 95's on it, i been ridin extremely stupid terrain, what can i do with these shocks rather than layin on garage floor? 2inches longer than stock....mine 13 3/8 and i think 15 3/8 ........i think thats the numbers.......i-2-i

Well, to run those shocks you have 3 options,

1, the shock mount relocator bracket. (Supper heavy and extremely hard to setup the shock perfect)

2, cut, weld, and drill your own custom shock mounts.( I can walk you through this but unless your a master craftsman, I wouldnt suggest it)

3, get a lt warrior front suspension setup. (This is what I run and recommend)

Nomatter which you decide to go with, I can walk you through it, pm me your# and I can text you through it (much easier then potsing)

got my UM air box and my banshee rear shock on it along with my Maxxis tires f/r. also just bought an AC wide grab bar. that should be going on soon. still gotta buy the fmf power-bomb to go with my White Bros E-Series to quite it down a little bit and give it a little better air flow. looks better too. i'm getting there guys. once all the suspention/looks are finished i will work on it being on a 366. very soon to come.

Back