What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, to run those shocks you have 3 options,

1, the shock mount relocator bracket. (Supper heavy and extremely hard to setup the shock perfect)

2, cut, weld, and drill your own custom shock mounts.( I can walk you through this but unless your a master craftsman, I wouldnt suggest it)

3, get a lt warrior front suspension setup. (This is what I run and recommend)

Nomatter which you decide to go with, I can walk you through it, pm me your# and I can text you through it (much easier then potsing)

well weston i may be able to do all 3..........relocater is $70 (cheapest i seen, ty genpat) i got welder, drill press and skills (i dont wanna go there either thou) whats IT setup??? i would love to get these on, i been ridin rocks, do u think ill feel a major difference? my buddy replaced these with $1200 elkas

well weston i may be able to do all 3..........relocater is $70 (cheapest i seen, ty genpat) i got welder, drill press and skills (i dont wanna go there either thou) whats IT setup??? i would love to get these on, i been ridin rocks, do u think ill feel a major difference? my buddy replaced these with $1200 elkas

Long travel a arms, you put aftermarket a arms and they can use those shocks

give me link, please! and if u can ....answer my ? bout what i will feel.............if ya now. thx

so I finally got the flywheel off to get the new DID cam chain on and holy hell the old chain was stretched over and inch which retarded the timing by a 1/4" or more put the new chain on and both timing marks line up perfect now.
gonna get the clutch cover oil cooler installed sometime today also can't wait!!! just gotta get hose and bigger fittings still wondering where to route the 2 hoses so the head pipe doesn't melt the lines???

2012-07-31012746.jpg

Oil cooler installed no leaks new DID timing chain in timing marks dead on ran her hard for an hour and held hand on clutch cover and it's barely warm awesome!!
plus got my free ITP stickers and 30th anniversary catalog in mail.

2012-07-31181953.jpg
2012-07-31181933.jpg
2012-07-31161122.jpg

Last edited:
I got pics of what my wardog looks like after really good clean and panted hubs and wheels and the new lights that I put on it

yeah next weekend gotta work on the 01 gonna do timing chain, valve adjustment, a arm bushings and steering stem bearing and seals and new stator

gotta get it all done so my boy can go riding with me when he gets back from his mothers

Back