What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixed the rear wheel hub odds and ends, everything should be ready to go now. Chain is tightened properly and oiled as well, felt great when I took it out for a rip.

I also got a bit of a wakeup call when I realized... this thing is pretty damn fast. For my first quad, the thing pulls. I love it.

Put new rear setup on
2013-03-31_13-09-49_414_zpsfc3d2488.jpg
[/IMG]

Snapped one of the long bolts on the chain tensioner. Also picking up a XR80 in a trade anyone know anything about them? 2001 I'm just gonna resell it, maybe ride it to learn wheelies n such.

Looked out the door at 2 torn down warriors in my front yard! hoping for fast moving parts is like trying to catch a wiff of va-jay-jay in a windstorm!

Since I'm waiting on bolts I built my jumps up a bit. Is the Warrior too heavy to be jumping? I'm gonna stop jumping it and just use my Blaster but I was curious.

ikr! Gotta pay off some bills before I can have a garage...whatcha gonna do?

Dropped the oil. Changing back to valvoline. Might be getting a 95 warrior for the wife this weekend

what jaamm said! If you can sheer grade 8 bolts you need to change something else like shock or bigger bike

It has upgraded suspension, but I'll check out those grade 8 bolts. I'm just surprised it snapped the hardened steel bolt from yamaha.

Back