What did you do to your quad today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats year ? ....i only have first gen bumps , and shipping on tires would be to much ... and there are any forums on race cuts .. just do a quick search

Installed a raptor clutch cable, modified clutch cover with oil cooler and went to install a new driveline performance HD clutch and when I pulled it apart the piece with the 5 posts on it had 2 that were broken. Ordered a new one so I guess the warrior is down for about a week.

Got bottom end sealed up on the 87 just need to finish head and bolt her back in and see if it will run. Also played in snow on 91 warrior and messed with carb on her running a lil rich now its all good.

New here but......
scraped the OE type air filter in favor of a UNI although I'm NOT going to oil it, and with that said I'm now ebaying for a pre-filter, but I have a real problem paying as much for a pre-filter as I did the damn filter (talk about over priced terry/cheese cloth!).
Also scraped OE hand grip in favor of a set of Pro-taper "soft" grips that I picked up at MOTORAMA (local annual "man" gathering, pretty much includes anything with a motor)....

Now debating over AMSOIL or some Rotella from my stash......
I am an AMSOIL dealer but yet I love running HDEO's, I have been researching VOA's and UOA's for a week and it seems the Rotella T5 has less moly. than the AMSOIL but AMSOIL is a tad higher in ZDDP's and Calcium, and I'm pretty sure they are using calium as an ester in this case (a detergent or cleaning agent).
I would like to try regular Rotella in the summer but not sure about the 15w yet, it does not get all that hot here in central PA and some small engines react better than others with 15w. I have had UOA's go south with silver and other heavy metals when I switched certain small engines over to 15w........ I write it off as lack of flow capability @ startup on summer mornigs.

Last edited:
Got my awesome 1 off case saver from Weston for the 357 build!
(NO COPY CATS GUYS)

IMG-20130223-WA0002.jpg

Hit Duneracerweston up bro I think like $47-$50 somethin shipped I bought a bunch of chain rollers too from him so not sure on just case saver price so don't quote me

Done a little riding today. Also put my new shifter on but couldn't get the stock one off. Any suggestions?
ha7etere.jpg
jeta3yhu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Done a little riding today. Also put my new shifter on but couldn't get the stock one off. Any suggestions?
ha7etere.jpg
jeta3yhu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
did you oull the bolt all the way out? then use a flat head to spread it out a bit should be good to go.

Back