Warrior/Raptor 350 Oil cooling

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
by2equ2y.jpg
amy9u8ab.jpg

This should help out a little bit

I use quick steel on a lot of things because of its strength and resistance to most all chemicals and fluids but it was only after a good friend helped me out that I was made aware of the application of it to the galley

If anyone does have the pictures going with the original post, or can repost the same info that would be great. I want to go with the big bear method vs the cover drill method myself...

if you do the big bear oil cooler mod do you need to have a big bear oil filter too? or can you use another warrior filter?

if you do the big bear oil cooler mod do you need to have a big bear oil filter too? or can you use another warrior filter?
I just checked and the part numbers for oil filters are the same for both bikes, so you should be good with the warrior oil filter.

Does anyone have a pic. of the inside of the clutch case cover or can tell which of the oil galleys needs to be plugged?

It just dawned on me....do I pack the oil galley between the 2 newly drilled/tapped holes? That makes sense if that's true.

I think the big bear 350 and 400 use same element cover 95 and older. Going off top of head did the research a few years ago

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Do I need to bend the shifter to do this?

I barely purchased a 2004 warrior 350 with stage two cams , but im worried about it over heating and siezing . I took it out today for about an hour and 30 minutes and it took about 3 hours too cool off ? common problem or just mine?

Back