Trip to Paragon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, due to some friends of mine work schedules, I believe there will be like 5 of us going as well, well 5-6 I'm still waiting for confirmation from one. So just between our 2 groups is 10-11. And I do recall Warriorxcr1 (ant) saying he was interested in heading out there also, but still waiting on a more recent confirmation on his groups definate answer.
~Bill
p.s. 12o'clock lives relatively close, and I believe he is interested in comming also and would be willing to show us around the place a little and just come out riding with us.

i cant make this trip i get back from vacation on the 13 and my quads has to be fixed. sorry imtarnished i was planing on bringin a buch friends o well.

~eddie

it's cool man, I'm sure when we get back there ill be enough video/pics for you to look at so it'll seem like you were there for a few parts of it.
~Bill

hey man... just giving you the update.

i'm hoping to come with 5 people for 1 day. its still up in the air but i will give you a definate answer soon.

thanks

-ant

OK, Something that was JUST brought to my attention. ANYONE Under 18 that is planning on Riding in Paragon, Must show up with a NOTARIZED WAIVER. Check it out for yourselves here, and Don't show up Unprepared if you don't want to be bothered by trying to find a notary public out there.
http://www.paragonap.com/p_minor_policy.htm
Thanx YamaRider, I missed that.
~Bill

I know this is Very late, though the other people are going out there still from this board but I'm not going to be able to make it. Since I'm still missing a truck/car, and my friends aren't going due to financial reasons (one having to cover the payments of anothers quad so it didn't go on his credit as a repo). So because of some BS, I'm screwed out of a trip as well as 2 others, and one of the guys son.
Sorry for the late notice, I just found this out myself.
~Bill

So is anyone else going? I was planning on going up tomorrow and staying until sunday, but it would be nice if I didn't have to figure out everything for myself since i've never been there before.

son of a bitch, all this ******* talk and i'm the only person that's actually going through with this?

Well there is You, Warriorxcr1 is also planning on going for a day atleast, 120'clock is going to meet up for a day or 2 most likely he said, for him it's depending on the weather. Havent heard back from Trailwarrior 534, And i'm still trying to talk one of the guys into going seeing as how me and him both wanted to go, and he doesn't want to make the trip unless it's with atleast 3 of us from our regular riding group... But i'm trying, it's lookin dim, but still working on it.
~Bill

so far nobody's been definite about it though, and since i'm leaving tomorrow morning i don't know how i'm going to even know if anyone else is going to be there unless someone replies before 7am tomorrow. At this point it would be awesome if even one person gave me a definite answer that they were going, when they are going, and how to contact them when we get there.

I guess i'll leave my cell phone number here, in case someone sees this after I already left, and wants to meet up and ride. If anyone is going friday, saturday, or sunday call me at (717)683-8579 and we'll figure out where to meet.

Back