Trip to Paragon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imtarnished

Reaction score
So far a group of my friends (atleast 6 people in our group, and up to 10 in the 2nd group) are planning a trip to Paragon in Pa, http://www.paragonap.com .
We are looking from JULY 13-17th. So if you want to show up for a day ride if your close enough, or stay with us camping or in a hotel in the area (for those that live further away) your more then welcome. If anyone would like more information about it send me a PM. All ages/riding level's welcome.

~Bill
DATES WERE CHANGED, PLEASE READ, And I'm sorry for the change. Still trying to Finalize Everything, it's tough doing this w/ working with A Lot of schedules.
THESE JULY DATES ARE THE SET AND FINALIZED DATES

I've been thinking about goin out there. How are the trails?

This is going to be our first trip there ourselves. but from what i've heard/read they have some pretty good stuff to offer. It's good enough in the Truck trails that Jeep held a Jeep Jamboree there like last year or so.

Though I do know when I'll be posting a review and what I can through together about lodging/trail conditions, alcohol regulations (*while camping), and everything I can collect. I'll be bringing my camera, and so will some friends, so i'll have some pics, and videos of the place for those that don't come along.

~Bill

id like to, but i dont know about sharing quads with daddy its kinda tuff in trails and i doubt my brother will let me take the 660

You are not allowed to share at paragon. All riders have to have their own bike!

exactly...even if i could go, it wouldent be fare because its either dad riding and not me or me riding and not him

and there is no way my brother or his best friend will let me take theres

exactly...even if i could go, it wouldent be fare because its either dad riding and not me or me riding and not him

and there is no way my brother or his best friend will let me take theres
i wouldnt either!

You and bro should go....unless you can't drive or something. Sorry i don't know how old you are.

You and bro should go....unless you can't drive or something. Sorry i don't know how old you are.

im 15 and my brother is 19 but his pickup is supposed to be finished within the month (tranny swap) and out trailer isnt regestered...but that wont be fare to my dad. he dosnet get to ride verry much

[quote:ccumt7dl]You and bro should go....unless you can't drive or something. Sorry i don't know how old you are.

im 15 and my brother is 19 but his pickup is supposed to be finished within the month (tranny swap) and out trailer isnt regestered...but that wont be fare to my dad. he dosnet get to ride verry much[/quote:ccumt7dl]

Old people don't need to ride to have fun. Just sit him in is rocking chair with a whistle and a stick for entertainment, and a can of beans to eat, and he'll be satisfied until you get back.

[quote:cbk2idln]

im 15 and my brother is 19 but his pickup is supposed to be finished within the month (tranny swap) and out trailer isnt regestered...but that wont be fare to my dad. he dosnet get to ride verry much

Old people don't need to ride to have fun. Just sit him in his couch cause tracey stole his rocking chair with a computer and a remote for entertainment, and a can of beer to drink, and he'll be satisfied until you get back.[/quote:cbk2idln]

that fits him better...FIXXED ;)

;D ;D Glad to see your all havin some fun hehe. Ok well, it is now Definate that we are getting there on April 14th (Friday) and we aren't sure how long we will be staying. We will be staying until atleast monday, though we may stay until tuesday. atm that's based on how the fuel consumption goes. Both for the quads, and for ourselves.

Ohh btw, I was Supposed to go look at a warrior today and you know how that goes... I ended up buying it, Woot. I'll post a pic in the pics forum. Now just to get my wicked a arms, works shocks, and durablue axle...

~Bill

Did you ever ride all day for more than one day at a time? Maybe you don't ride like I do, but I ride hard and I was sore as hell after 7 hours at rausch creek, and when we went to tower city the next day I was sooo damn sore that I'lll never do it again, or at least save the mx for the 2nd day of the trip. It takes some serious conditioning to ride all day 4 days in a row, unless you go put-putting around the whole time.

And another suggestion for you since it seems like you're just getting into atv's, go out and buy some spare parts that commonly get broke, and take them along with you on the trip. Last time I went to tower city I broke a tie rod end and it really screwed my day up. Also take a few quarts of oil, and some jb weld, that stuff can really come in handy sometimes. Maybe even invest in a 2nd air filter to take along, I don't know how paragon is, but tower city is only about an hour away from paragon, and an air filter gets packed with dust and dirt pretty bad in one day of riding.

thanx for the info. I definately will put that stuff in my tool box. As far as I know we are just going to be mostly looking around the first day mapping out areas to screw around on for the following 1-2 days. so it shouldn't be that bad.
I've been riding my friends spare quad like once -2x a week, but now that I have mine, it will be more frequent. Aside from owning quads which I havent (other then this warrior). Friends have, and I have been riding them on and off for like 2-3 years.
~Bill

Did u register to camp or are u gettin a hotel....a few of my friends from NY are gonna go to....and meet up with some of my PA buddies.....we just ordered our flags today ...

Did u register to camp or are u gettin a hotel....a few of my friends from NY are gonna go to....and meet up with some of my PA buddies.....we just ordered our flags today ...

You flagget!!...naaaww...do you need them?.....and do you need to be registered...the quad that is?....might bring the daughter..she gots her own 50cc and only 5...yeah!!

Some buddies and i are going to plan a trip to Rocky Roost this year.. prob in august for my birthday!
If any interested heres the site

http://rockyroostmx.com/

Back