Trip to Paragon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you will need flags, but they have them there (I think, but we will be buying ours regardless also). And you quad just has to be legal in the state you ride in. If you meet your home state legality issues, then your safe all around. They check some people, some they don't, it's a chance thing. I think a lot of it has to do with if your caught screwing around (like doing more then 15mph in parking areas, and such).
~Bill

Did u register to camp or are u gettin a hotel....a few of my friends from NY are gonna go to....and meet up with some of my PA buddies.....we just ordered our flags today ...

Sweet, we will be camping. We'll be looking forward to meeting up with you guys (both Suspension and buds, and RFM and the lil tike). The only thing we aren't sure of is the locality of the closest gas station.
~Bill

There rules sure are strict...read all 21 of them.... no alcohol what so ever?.....man I'm not a drunk but after a long day of riding its nice to sit down have a few beers and sit around a fire to bullshit about the day....

...and yes you need flag and wristband !

yea, I read them. But you should know how it is in State owned campgrounds (we're thinking it will be similiar to that). I believe as long as your not loud, and dicking around when it starts getting late you should be fine. I mean we are going to be bringing some beverages with us, and we will go about it based on the given situation. If they keep comming around and checking then we will go without :(, but if we don't see them watching over us like hawks, then we will partake in some festivites :D.
~Bill

Sounds good to me..I am going to see if i can get some buddies to go along for a good trip !!!

Damn, this sounds like it could be a good time, I hope things work out and I can make it.

Mmmm, beverages.

im gonna call and make my reservations this week....did u ask for a special section of the campgrounds or jsut whatever ? It would be cool to be near you guys too.

Cool, So far we have like 6-7 people going with us. Get back in touch if you might go, and with a number of people that you may be bringing. If we get enough people together, I'll call to see if we can work out some group rates, or a discount on camping, passes, or maybe cheaper guide fees (I'm taking the course so I don't have to have a guide employed from paragon with us, I suggest atleast 1-2 of the people your with, depending on overall numbers do also).
~Bill
p.s. Suspension, Yama, RFM, and all the Others get in touch w/ me via PM and I'll try to work something out w/ home phone numers or aim names, so we can all keep in touch on the current states of info.

i would love to go , if i do i would bring my dad a bunch of friends . gotta see what my schedule is

Sure thing. Just want to remind everyone, this is an Open invitation. All ages, all riders, all skill levels is welcome. The more we have, the more stories at the end of the day to share. And on top of that the closer this community will become.
The only thing I ask is that if/when you show up don't be Rude or an ass. Be cool, respectful, and honest. There may end up being some rather young children in some of the camp sites, and I don't want any problems to arise.
~Bill

DATES WERE CHANGED TO JULY 13th to the 17th, Those are the DEFINATE DATES. THERE WILL BE NO CHANGES. I'm sorry if you have planned on the April date being concrete. but THIS DATE IS THE FINALIZED ONE. (again I said that we were trying to shoot for those April Dates, and they couldn't work out at all)
~Bill
p.s. again sorry if this conflicts with anyones plans (especially if you put in for vacation time at work), but I figure 4 Months should be more than enough, for everyone to get it set into their schedules w/o a problem.

Dont think i will be able to due this on the 17.....but i will catch you guys for another soon....

hey guys, I am an avid paragon guy. a couple things I notice in the thread. I'll be your guide to paragon.

YOu can share a bike, the wristband is on your hand.

its 40 bucks for a weekend pass, 25 bucks for a single day

Yes Flags are a must on each bike. you can buy the three dollar one at Wal mart and rig it with an exhaust hanger on your grab bar if u'd like.

Proper gear must be worn, helmet, goggles, boots, you'll need em. Tow straps without hooks.

If you havent bought a skid plate do so now!! ITS ROCKYY, i've managed without one but some stuff hurts.

You must ride in pairs at Paragon, at least 2 people.

The campground on the park itself does allow alcohol as far as I know, it was on thier site.

I stayed at the comfort inn, they have paragon discounts. It was like 120 bucks, diveded by 4 guys its not bad.

You won't need a guide, they have maps, once you hit some of the trailes you really get familiar.

I will most likely be down for this weekend, I am graduating in May so I wont know my job situation, but I'll let u guys know later. Its a fun place to go, and its a long ride home after riding so if you guys want to room together its a good idea. by that time I might have an extra quad for someone, mayybe. Hope all goes well, any other questions I have pics and stuff just IM me. Mike

Wow, nice. You would be a really good addition to the people that would like to go so far.
Again sorry about the dates to those who are still going for the april dates. My group and Warriorxcr1's group (about 17 people or so total) will be heading out there for the July date's. And thanx for the info Twelve it's really appreciated, and will make things much easier on the planning end of the spectrum.
~Bill

do you have exact dates? we should ask for this thread to be a sticky make it somewhat of a yfm350central member meet at Paragon ? i dont Know just an idea ..

yeah I have never seen the rules really enforced there. But I respect them. I might go a little fast now and then on the road, but slow whenever I see someone. I am going to try to go, I'll prolly go by myself and meet you guys up there. You can camp on the campground there, its 5 bucks a night so far, this info is on the website. Its open in any weather, we went and it was an ice storm, we couldnt get the truck up the drive, we parked next to the road and rode in to the park. so if u guys need any info, just IM or PM me. Mike

Yea, the definate dates that my group is going, (and warriorxcr1's group should be also) is from July 13th to the 17th. We have a definate 6 people, but one of ours is still finding out about if he can go. And as far as Warriorxcr1's group, they should be going with us, and if so they should have around 10 people.
I would love it for as many people as we can get to go, bring family, friends, whoever you want, this is an open invitation.
~Bill

just habit from the other boards I used to be on. And it makes it so people can respond to me by name if they so choose, not just by "Imtarnished"
~Bill

Back