Trip to Paragon

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet thanx man. I was thinking of doing one before heading out tonight but you beat me to the punch, lol. Thanx again
~Bill

Unfortunatly i wont be making this trip guys...ma machine is still all apart.... :-/......Hoping within the next week or so she will be done!!

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to go if your hoping for it to be done so soon, the trip is July 13-17. You have about 2 months before she has to be put back together, and if your anything like me you'll want it running asap.
~Bill

We'll see what happens ....the reason i haven't got anywere on the quad is due to last years injuries..something has shifted or isnt healing right..wont know till i get to the doc's, Man i hate them...does this hurt?...how about here?..no asshole im here cause i feel great!!

::)

Yeah...wrist's are major too.....My injury consist's of the C-7 vertibre in my neck and i dont remember wich one in my back...but i broke both last year.....It's still 3 months away, so who knows what will happen from this time.

Once that bitch is back together ya know i will be riding!!...no matter what hurts...lmao..ask James7734..He'll tell ya i was out 2 weeks later riding..2 weeks after breaking my neck and back that is!!

June 17th ....me and a bunch of friends are going to Majestic is northern PA......i hear its a pretty fun place to ride, they even have a small MX track. So for me this is a lot closer than paragon....for now ...

How many are going to be attending this trip...any updates yet

???

My groups has atleast 6, 12oClock may be bringing someone, not sure if he's headed out there alone, and ant's (warriorxcr1) group could have from 4-10 if he can still make it, not sure since he's in the process of picking up a new quad, but that should be worked out by then.
~Bill

[quote:rcv8c30d]How many are going to be attending this trip...any updates yet

???

My groups has atleast 6, 12oClock may be bringing someone, not sure if he's headed out there alone, and ant's (warriorxcr1) group could have from 4-10 if he can still make it, not sure since he's in the process of picking up a new quad, but that should be worked out by then.
~Bill[/quote:rcv8c30d]
Yea it all depends if I get my other quad in action by then, but its really not the place I wanna break it in. But we will see, count me as one right now, so I will need to meet up with someone to get in. Mike

Bump

The trip is comming up, So I figured I'd remind you all, and let the newer people in on it. Again all ages, and amounts of people, riding abilities are welcome. You must provide your own transportation, food, beverages.
~Bill

I might be coming with a few friends, not sure yet, but maybe. I'll probably know sometime this weekend.

Yep, looks like i'm definitely coming for friday, saturday, and sunday. I'm at least bringing my brother, and possibly 2 cousins and one of my buddies, depends on how their schedules work out.

Back