The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah man I love it. I like those descission making games. It gets very emotional as it goes on. He missed some shockin ******* moments. Moments you never thought would happen. You find yourself replaying a chapter to get the outcome you want! On you first go round, anyway, lol.

that finale let me down..i mean yea sad andrea is gone blah blah blah but that was about it and it wasn't that crazy..im sure next season will make up for it.

Overall the season was just a big ball of anti-climactic. There was just too many cliffhangers that didn't get fulfilled. Season finale was decent. 1st and 2nd seasons were far more entertaining.

I'm hoping this next season will be more action packed and have better shock factor...

Cant wait for sunday night, The return of the best show on television. This season I hate to say it but Im thinking Hershal and Glenn bite the dust, Ive been watching a lot of the spoilers, And they are somewhat sticking to the comic book layouts. Pumped for this weekend.

I'm a Lost fan, and rented/watched the forst two seasons in a week's time so I could be up to speed for the season 3 start. Matter of fact, I think I had to record the season 3 premier because I had a couple season 2 episodes I was finishing up, then watched the new episode that night! Was heavy into that show.

yeah i can not wait for this i ended up buying all three seasons to refresh memory and catch missed episodes.

@BKroll man the web episodes are killer, I love it!! I didn't know they was this many hardcore fans on here. Netflix just added last season to complete it up until sundays return. I have a feeling this thread will be used sunday lol

I play the video game. Have not played Survival Instinct, but, I love the comic episode seires by Telltale. I even downloaded The Walking Dead 400 days. Can't wait for season 2!

The games are kinda shitty I will stick to my black ops zombies for my walker killing fix. I got my sr9 tactical for the real deal lol

Back