The Walking Dead

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have loved previous seasons of the show. Getting quite bored with it now. They have made Andrea look like such a retard this season I don't care if she dies, so there was no suspense for me. This new thing of going whole episodes without showing the original group/cast is also retarded. The governor has had more screen time this season than any other character. Retarded again. A whole lot of retard going on. All these people trust the governor yet the guy smiles in a creepy way constantly at times where a smile is not a normal reaction, yet none of the characters seem to notice. Just believe everything he says. They could have made this season half as long and still fit in all the storyline and it would have been a hell of a lot better. /rant

I actually thought the first two seasons were far more entertaining than this season. This season has gotten a bit better and it's been suspenseful, but just not as fun to watch if you ask me.

I was pulling for Merle to beat the hell outta the governor. I think Merle knew Daryl when he saw him after he was turned into a walker. Merle wasn't scratching and clawing, not charging, and his lip quivered like he was upset. He also got up like he knew who it was, not like he was going to attack.

i did but was really hoping Merle would just put a bullet in his head and be done with it

We all were. But, if he did, we would have had both the town and the group sitting around a campfire singing "kumbiya" for a finale. lol

Dude, Machone is like Cloud from Final Fantasy 7! Watchin it right now, and she rocks that ******* sword!

Last edited:
Awesome episode glad andreas gone. But carl is handling **** doing whats needed that kid could of killed one of them later

Awesome episode glad andreas gone. But carl is handling **** doing whats needed that kid could of killed one of them later

Not to make myself seem like a total space case. But, I have the Walking Dead game, and have had to make those descisson before. Do you kill/don't you kill?

I know why he did it. And, the kid didn't put the gun down as instructed. He held it out and said, "take it."

Lol I have it to pretty sweet game liked it more once I got the crossbow

I'm not talking about that one. I'm talking about the "seasonal" game they came out with last year. GREAT game. I'm playing it for the second time, and it is COMPLETELY different! All because of the choices you make. Very suspensefull.

Back