Spread the word

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter at all to me. I am an expert at applying decals :D

I just want the largest I can get. But if I am the only one it really isn't worth it. But like I said I want one that is HUGE for my blazer (free advertisement ;) ) and some for my bike. Its whatever. I am ready to buy one....
yea ill go for a big one depends on $$$ tho, and ill deffinatly get a coupl smaller ones for the rappy and other stuff

Why don't I do this:

Send a 4" and 8" wide (measured at text) version of each, and find out approximate pricing for the 24" wide (2 piece) one....

since only a couple of you guys are interested in the big one, and they can probably split it easier than I can. And they'll know the best place to do it.

Thought I could save you guys a couple bucks, but I am still a PS newb.

Sounds good to me. I just need one to fill up my empty space...

Blazer-Rear.jpg

Yeah, thats a indash tv you see glowing inside the window ;D

Ok, got all the designs done and ready to go.

I'll email them to supplier tonight or tomorrow for pricing.

hey i just into this thread today, havnt been here in a while, i may be interested in a big one too, i just wanna know all the pricing and final designs....

These are the final designs.

I will get pricing on 2 sizes of each- 4" and 8" wide (measured at text),
as well as the Xtra Large logo decal (24" wide), as soon as possible.

YFMlogo_4in.jpg

YFMquad_4in.jpg

Perfect...vinyl???These aren't going to be like a bumper sticker are they

Not sure if they are vinyl. They might be.
Not like a bumper sticker, just like this:

decal.jpg

I haven't been able to send the designs to supplier yet. I am working off some cheap-ass connection at the hotel. Probably not enough bandwidth.

I'll keep trying

OK guys. I amback from Boston and am able to send the designs to the supplier.

I am currently waiting to hear back from them regarding some of my own decals I am having made.

As soon as I get a reply, I will send the designs and we will be ready to roll!

Bear with me. Supplier does this on the side, as well as 2 full time jobs. But they will get back to me and as soon as they do I'll get them moving on these.

Just heard from the supplier. They are travelling this week and won't be back until Tes/Wed timeframe.

As soon as they let me know they are back, we are ready to roll!

Just spoke with supplier again. They are in Florida and it seems the pending hurricane has gotten everything all screwey.

So for now everything is on hold until Wilma passes (at least)- depending on how much havoc she wreaks on the way through.

Sorry for the delay guys!

UGH! Looks like it might be a while, now. Just got this regarding Wilma's effect on supplier:

'OW.... what a mess.... It's so horrible at home. I ended up hopping in my car Tuesday night and drove straight through to Jersey. Got here yesterday afternoon. Still no power, water, phones, etc at home and in my area they are saying it may not be till November 22nd till they get power back on.

My house is still standing with minor damage compared to the rest of my neighborhood. It's just a mess. I don't have the words. '

OK guys, I haven't forgotten about these.

Just got word from the supplier. They plan to be back in the shop by the weekend and hopefully caught up by mid - late next week.

So hopefully we are getting closer.

I will keep you posted as to the status as the situation warrants.

Back