Spread the word

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the one 2xtreme posted if we could get em in any color.
Yup, any color:

Red
White
Black
Blue
Orange
Primrose Yellow (?)
Medium Green
Light Grey
Chrome
Metallic Silver
Gunmetal Metalic

Things have been crazy lately, but I'll try to put something together by the end of the weekend and put it up for opinions.

OK, I've been kicking a few things around, but I have come up against an 'issue'.

'YFM350CENTRAL.COM' is so many characters it is going to have to be about 8" wide in order to make the font large enough to be read from any significant distance.

Do you guys think 8" is too wide?

Just thought I would get some input on this before I put much more effort into it.

OK, I'll keep plugging away.

Should be able to post something before next week. Provided I don't spend too much time screwing around with the Warrior.

OK, I've been kicking a few things around, but I have come up against an 'issue'.

'YFM350CENTRAL.COM' is so many characters it is going to have to be about 8" wide in order to make the font large enough to be read from any significant distance.

Do you guys think 8" is too wide?

Just thought I would get some input on this before I put much more effort into it.

I'd buy a couple anyway. Then see if it is too wide or not, but I don't think it would be.

Yeah, I'd buy a few also. If I thought they were too big for my quad they could just go on my blazer.

**UPDATE**

OK guys, I threw a few together over the weekend bt I didn't get a chance to post them up.

I'll try to post 'em tonight.

Well here they are. 2 versions of 3 fonts (you'll
have to scroll to see the bottom 3).
They seem kinda big. The text is about 8" wide,
as discussed earlier. That seems kinda big to put
on a quad. Although the size they are shown
here looks about the right size, but I don't know
how they would lokk from a distance if you
wanted them for a truck. Could make 2 size.

Anyway, let's hear comments. Sorry for the big pics

YFM350_a.jpg

YFM350_b.jpg

Yeah, the middle one with the quad looks good to me. Can ya get em like that in any color?

Yeah, the middle one with the quad looks good to me. Can ya get em like that in any color?

Yip!
Any color listed earlier in the thread.

So, it seems like the popular one so far
is the middle one with the quad. Now as for size?

Like I said right now the text portion is 8" wide. But
seems kind of big for the bikes (not bad for a truck, etc
though). I think the size shown, which is about 50%
size would work well for the quads.

So what size are you guys thinking? Or both. I am
pretty sure they will carry both sizes.

I think it would be perfect. Now that I think about it one of the best spots to place the sticker is on the plastic in between the grab bar and the seat. The quad woudn't work there, but all you'd have to do it is take a razr and cut it off. I'd want the quad there for my blazer.

Back