Spread the word

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could get the above all white 20-25 inches wide and 8-10 inches high I'd love to put that on the back glass of my blazer.

That one looks do-able. I'de have to check. But you'd have to be REAL careful applying it, due to all the small pieces.

If I remember corectly they can only do up to 24".

So which is it gonna be? The one with the quad, or the one with the logo? And what size(s)?

Or I can send them all, whatever you guys want.

I'd want one with the bold lettering with the quad for my quad, and the yamaha logo with yfm address as big as possible for the back window of my blazer. Preferably both of them in white!

OK, then.

I'll get ahold of the supplier and find out how large they can go.

I'll submit 2 sizes of each so you guys can choose which you want. I resize the large one to the largest possible, so you don't get wacked with an extra charge.

Which size do you guys want to see for the other one with the logo- 8 in? Or is that too big?

OK, give me a couple days to wrap these up.

I have a busy week and then I am out of town next week. Not sure if I'll have internet access at the hotel.

If I do I can get them out sooner.

OK, now we're gettin somewhere. Just got an email back from the supplier, they ahve a new machine and can do up to 9"x34", so.........

I'll send them 2 of the middle design w/ quad
(1) with 8" wide and
(1) with 4" wide text

and the one with the logo
(1) 24" wide by whatever it comes out to
(1) 8" wide
(basically I will make it as close to the size you indicated while staying within the confines of their machine)

Let me know if this is OK with everyone.

Again, might take a couple days for me to get to it.

You guys might remember this one, lol ;D ;D ;D
yamaritualcomplete6pb.jpg

OK, slight issue here with the larg logo decal.

In order to get the max height possible (9"), the width only comes out to 17 1/2".

I think this is too narrow for a vehicle rear window like Pelph wanted.

I can try to split it into two decals to get the max size, but I don't know what that will do to pricing. It will probably be charged as two seperate decals.

It will probably be a bit of a pain in the ass to apply them. But may be worth it for the correct size(?)

Let me know your thoughts on this.

It doesn't matter at all to me. I am an expert at applying decals :D

I just want the largest I can get. But if I am the only one it really isn't worth it. But like I said I want one that is HUGE for my blazer (free advertisement ;) ) and some for my bike. Its whatever. I am ready to buy one....

Latest posts

Back