so who's "selling" their guns before the assault weapons ban?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So as far as I can tell most of you agree that an AR15 is NOT a good wet to defend your home/property. If you were a bad guy with a grudge and some mental problems do you think an AR15 would be a top choice to cause havoc (school shootings...). What types of guns are likely to be around to defend you from that nut job in a mall, fair, movie theater? I'd guess a few guys with handguns, maybe a shotgun behind the seat of a truck in the parking lot or a .22 pistol in a ladies bag. It's going to take a LOT more skill and luck to win a gunfight if the bad guy has to ply fair (no AR15 just a handgun or longgun) when he faces one of the angry people that just hapen to be armed. You (assuming your a good guy and not crazy) owning a AR15 will not make you safer because you're not going to have yours with you when you'd need it. Good people will keep them at home in a case unless your out in the country doing some sport shooting. They have no place in the back seat of a Lincoln held by a gangster. Obama is not taking away your right to bare arms, he is removing a bad guys ability to fight unfairly.

What's wrong with taking weapons like that off the streets and restricting them to range or organized sport use? I have to admit I'd love to shoot some of the guns you guys are talking about. But I'll only ever have a chance if I go to a range in the states. If a Crazy bad guy goes to the range and gets out of hand I'd bet he'd be dead in 2 min flat.

The view from north of the border.

That would work great if the gangsters all bought them legally, and if they handed in all the stuff thats now illegal but we all know they wont so this law does nothing but restrictions on the law abiding people of this country, I mean look at the stats, people killed by guns is the lowest number of all weapons. And if I remember right it was less then 200 last year by ar's total so this law is crap. Im glad I live in Texas.

It is just one more thing they can use to control us. Just like everything else they do. There is no more "American Dream". It's all about graff.

Quote from Hitler ''To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens'' look up hitler quotes and read some!!!!! Yes i am German, my grandmother met hitler when she was just alittle girl and remembers seeing the prizon camps and cries whenever i ask her about it!!!!

Last edited:
I do not agree at all with what Hitler did, but, my friend (ex Army infantry) said it best- he was a military genous.

Just remeber, in Ireland, it is illegal to own a gun. Atleast in the Dublin area. Whenever we have players come over here, it is a pretty big deal for them to fire a weapon at a bottle or target.

he took his own life, and if you think about it he single handedly almost took all of europe, he was one smart fellow but his ethics could have been alot

dude was a ******* nut job killed his own people, tried to wipe out a entire population(jews) he wanted to rule the world as if... But yes his military tactics were roothless and when he wouldnt give up his solders did!!!!

Back