so who's "selling" their guns before the assault weapons ban?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex456123

Reaction score
i was wondering who is "selling" ***cough cough keeping cough cough*** :haha: their guns before the AWB? lol list the guns youre "selling" here!
mine:
Springfield arms m1a socom 16
thats the only semi auto gun i gots lol:tup:

Say what!!! Hellss nooo, im not selling im just buying more ammo thats my contribution to the government!!!!

I traded one of my home built AR15s for the warrior I have now. But I have made thousands this month by selling magazines. Suckers will pay anything for them now.

they want my guns they're gonna have to pry them from my cold dead hands! ****** assholes!
i've found a 1911 i may go get today lol

I lost mine in a boating accident....they're all at the bottom of the lake....

I've already sold my saiga 12 and my ar15 **coughcough**

idk where my .308 is... i took it to the gunsmith 3 weeks ago and not heard from him or seen it since *cough cough*

Just got back from my sisters house, shot my AR15,AK47,TAURUS9mm,Ruger P89 9mm,,, was some much fun went threw probly 200rds....

What guns is right!!!! Alex you fuc###g retard!! There will be no selling of guns, only the acquisition of more guns and more ammo to protect my family from your muslim president!!

thats wright and when the fucker runs out of ower money to give to all the slackers ill be first inline to bust a cap in some dumbasses..

We call them mail box walkers cuz all the do is walk out to the mailbox and collect there checks!!! Sounds like a hard job,hahaha

Dont forget about the Mexi's too, now i no they work more than any black person ever has but they get paid to be mexicans..

Back