riding gear?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about riding boots but wonder how they feel? I just wear basketball shoes because they feel comfortable when switching gears.

Always: Helmet and Goggles.

During the summer: Shorts and a T-Shirt, cheap Nike running shoes I beat up on. Regular warm-weather riding gloves.

During the winter: Jeans, hoodie and coat, balaclava, Carhartt winter gloves. Same Nike running shoes or on the occasion a pair of winter boots.

Nothing too fancy for me, I've been perfectly fine with what I have so far, perhaps I'll eventually get some riding gear, but I'm in no rush.

I was thinking about riding boots but wonder how they feel? I just wear basketball shoes because they feel comfortable when switching gears.

I just bought my first pair a couple of weeks ago. LOVE THEM! I've tooled around the yard in my work boots (what used to be riding boots) and hate them.

I just bought my first pair a couple of weeks ago. LOVE THEM! I've tooled around the yard in my work boots (what used to be riding boots) and hate them.

No problems switching gears? I know I wore a pair of boots one time in the winter while ride and switching gears sucked ass I couldn't really down shift and up shift as fast as I like around corners on the trail I was riding.

You need to adjust your foot shifter an spline or two sometimes, and you need to break them in before you ride.

I have a helmet and goggles but generally I just ride in a t-shirt and jeans.

Got this fly gear from rockymountain for $30 shipped. The pants are awesome

null_zps253949f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got this fly gear from rockymountain for $30 shipped. The pants are awesome

null_zps253949f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude are warriors look very similar!
Except mine is black and blue. Even the same nerfs!

Latest posts

Back