Raptor 686 XC/Trail Progress

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeess its the one just like yours on your Elite 350, Mine is Powdercoated black, Used, modded to fit a 660, Only one I have ever seen in existence on a 660. Nice grab bar but does have a few little nicks and scrapes from goonin.

Update: Got my graphics and gripper seat cover today, 1080 3m vinyl suppose to arrive tomorrow.

Got a lot going on right now, Parts on the way for both quads, Figured I would update these pics. Put my Hipers off my 350 on just to see what they will look like. Sold the red rings from the 686's Hipers and waiting on some new ones, don't know if I should do yellow rings, red rings, White rings, maybe green rings on my 350 and white rings on this one LOL who knows'' Gotta love ADD/OCD I got it. Just wait till you see the new pics/update of my 350 lol

Maybe red fronts and white rears?? It's hard to choose with all the colors being on the quad lol

Awesome quad Tim, I like the idea of yellow rings. Here's a little photoshop work I did to get an idea.

Warrior96 please do that again, One with all white rings and one with all red rings. That's the 2 im debating on, I already got a full white set. This will help me decide to either do green rings on the 350 or white.

Back