Raptor 686 XC/Trail Progress

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If its the grab bar im thinking of its a AC Racing wide grab bar, comes with billet brackets, They retail for 95 bucks on most sites. I thought BK bought it last month.

Finally put the Quadtech shrouds on the Elkas, I love these things. They look so badass and cover the coils great, Also a pic of the new GYTR carbon fiber hood and Sparks X6 bigcore with DEI header wrap.

Dude this thing is sick! Seriously I'd ball-out all day with your quad. The red accents look really awesome. Nice work man

Well I got my red Powermadds in today, Also sold the ITP Bajas to Lloyd, pretty good day so far. I will post some pics of the handguards in a bit.

Its handguard week here on the forum! I love that color red. Gonna look sick on your beast....

Thanks Jimmy, man I forgot to send those Powermadd extensions, I will get them sent out soon. unless you want me to buy you the black inserts for them. The extensions are Skidoo yellow and cover up the holes

Don't buy nothin bud! The ski doo doo yellow ones are cool and whenever you get em out is OK with me...thanks man

Update: Sold my Protaper SE raptor bends, ODI Ruffians and rear ITP Bajas off the quad and have bought some more goodies. Ordered new Fasst Flexx 14* Woods quadracer bars, ODI Rogue grips and haven't decided on the rear tires yet, Really leaning towards GBC's. Had a set of dual Hipers for the rear lined up but the guy backed out so looks like I will be buyin a new set for the rear to match the fronts. Also got my other brake lines in today to switch from my 350.

The 2 line Galfers are going back on the 660 and the streamlines are going on the 350. Check out the sweet Magnum Racing anodized banjo bolt.

Ordered some 3m 1080 carbon fiber vinyl, Gonna wrap my headlight shrouds, gas tank topper, and the side GYTR shrouds. Also this week I got a graphics kit and seat cover coming, not the one I intentionally wanted but I never paid the maker of the original one so I decided to get this one. Anyone interested in the Proarmor rear grab bar?? Most likely gonna put the Houser drop bar on it, Its not gonna fit the 350 tried this already before.

The brake lines look like "curb feelers". lmao, sorry couldn't resist. It looks great man, it look better if it was sitting in my garage though.

It'd look better if it wasn't even in a garage ;)

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back