quad is all torn apart!!!! *SODA!!!*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pfft, soda cans
cfres_t2006_5_15_22_11_39_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

im not sure i really like that, its nothing special, it dont stand out, i feel like it would be one of those features that would be missed

well, i got a 4 pack of redbull today at wally-world. the girl monitoring the self-checkout wouldnt let me buy booze since my girlfriend was there and she isnt 21! BULLSHIT I SAY! BULLSHIT! just went to a gas station afterward and got it though. anyway, i felt better after since the 4 pack of redbull was supposed to be $6.88 or something like that, but it rang up as $1.78 on the self-checkout! yeah buddy! talk about screwing walmart. $5 buddy! should have run to get a couple more packs. though about doing the rezzy cover thing with the sugar free can, but i decided to copy everyone else. anyone tried it using the whole can, only cutting off the bottom and leaving the top part on to cover the end of the rezzy? ill see if i can make it work. later

[quote:4pok2rz6]pfft, soda cans
cfres_t2006_5_15_22_11_39_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

im not sure i really like that, its nothing special, it dont stand out, i feel like it would be one of those features that would be missed[/quote:4pok2rz6] i like the looks of that ....it looks really good... oh worriorspeed yeah noone would miss your soda cans because they look like **** and dont flow with anything on your quad......

hey man, to each his own. the carbon fiber cover looks nice and the soda can cover is off-the-wall and different. dont criticize other people's stuff by calling it "****", just say you dont like it and everyone can move on.

yeah, it kinda makes you look twice. like, was that a soda can? yeah, that was a soda can. huh, neat. you also have to put in some time making it fit and its custom. the carbon fiber look is nice too, especially if you have other carbon fiber pieces or black plastics.

My understanding FTW..ment **** the world...... :-X

FTW = For Teh Win! = Whats that mean?

I'm told it's a 'gamer' thing.

That was my understanding as well, untill I started frequenting several forums..... :cool:

From another post:

[quote:1toxdvir]FTW = "For the Win"

I think you meant "For Teh Win" as it's more commonly refered to. Well while gaming atleast. ;D
~Bill[/quote:1toxdvir]

so why "teh" instead of "the"? just different pronunciation? i always knew it to mean "**** the world", but i didnt think thats what you meant

hey man, to each his own. the carbon fiber cover looks nice and the soda can cover is off-the-wall and different. dont criticize other people's stuff by calling it "****", just say you dont like it and everyone can move on.
its not off the wall diffrent.. ive seen that on many quads and i know worriorspeed has as well....... ive never seen that carbon fiber peice before....

Back