quad is all torn apart!!!! *SODA!!!*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
whell im setting the preload on my back shock, im waiting black rappy 660 front shocks, and im getting our new C-Series put on the holeshots (thanks to vince jr)

but on the up side we got our new bars, levers blockoff, rims, killswitch and one of the 2 sprokets

000_0224.jpg

000_0225.jpg

000_0226.jpg

000_0227.jpg

and i tested my polishing job, not so good

000_0228.jpg

Lol nice... what happened to YAMAHA on the side of ur gas tank? lol

the yamaha went through a thing called washing, and look in my 1st 2 pics, it is yamaha blue, the flash is just gay, ill get pics when we get the front tires back, and then again when the rappy shocks come

whell its finished now, before it was standing up on jacks and stands, i didnt have the shock in and the front tires were having the c-series put on

I like the way tirees look when they're wet becuase they look new. And he has new itp-c series rims on the front. and they look sick/nasty.

Not to sound like some gay old fart,but I think its cool for a dude your age to be so highly motivated by some thing like building up your quad and NOT something like drugs and trouble.Keep it up,man-looks good

Hate to tell you this but your front wheel bearings are shot.

but looks good, try using mothers polish on a drill with a polishing bonnet for the bumper.

looks good but.....

i take more of my quads apart while doing the daily washing than you had yours apart right there

mothers polish sucks penial areas, we bought some at pepboys(where my bike was ******* stolen today) and went home to use it and the **** didnt work for us. didnt even make a difference

Back