quad is all torn apart!!!! *SODA!!!*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good but.....

i take more of my quads apart while doing the daily washing than you had yours apart right there

Yes but you see. He only believes in washing his quad once a year so he wouldn't know about that...

Someone answer me this? Y do all you guys cut your front finders? In my opinion (I said opinion) It looks stupid, and when you ride through water or mud its going to splash up into your face. I don't get it guys.

mothers polish sucks penial areas, we bought some at pepboys(where my bike was ******* stolen today) and went home to use it and the **** didnt work for us. didnt even make a difference

And yet mothers polish is one of the few that i have used that works well. Its not a miracle worker, depending on the surface you are using it on is what affects it performance.

Someone answer me this? Y do all you guys cut your front finders? In my opinion (I said opinion) It looks stupid, and when you ride through water or mud its going to splash up into your face. I don't get it guys.

Well with my helmet and goggles I have no problems taking water/mud in the face. And to be honest with you my upper boddy doesn't get as nasty as the lower parts..

the fenders dont make a difference, except you get splashed with, the little puddles the ones that are 2mm deep worse than the mud

how do you guys use the mothers, i followed directions and it sucks anal canal

before:
000_0241.jpg

after

000_0242.jpg

finished:

000_0243.jpg

holy ****... wait is that like the front and back because weres the white bros thing in the first pic?

yeah, i forgot to take pics of the begining, and i did one side at a time so i took a pic of the back and then the front...i used the die grinder with a buffer in it and a aluminum compound and some alluminum goop called ''Blue Magic''

i like the look #1 and you can see what you are going over. mx guys prefer it because it helps them choose better lines.

plus it looks sick

how do you guys use the mothers, i followed directions and it sucks anal canal

I just followed the directions, with a couple rags, nothing special. What are you trying to polish? If you're expecting your exhaust to come out like my bumper did, it's not going to happen because it's brushed aluminum. I don't see why your bumper isn't coming out good though. How long did you spend polishing the bumper? It took me at least 45 minutes to an hour to do mine.

[quote:tf9e2d1z]looks good but.....

i take more of my quads apart while doing the daily washing than you had yours apart right there

Yes but you see. He only believes in washing his quad once a year so he wouldn't know about that...[/quote:tf9e2d1z]exactly waht i was thinking :p

[quote:t3svj5m4]looks good but.....

Yes but you see. He only believes in washing his quad once a year so he wouldn't know about that...[/quote:t3svj5m4]exactly what i was thinking :p

[quote:c58xmeg7]how do you guys use the mothers, i followed directions and it sucks anal canal

I just followed the directions, with a couple rags, nothing special. What are you trying to polish? If you're expecting your exhaust to come out like my bumper did, it's not going to happen because it's brushed aluminum. I don't see why your bumper isn't coming out good though. How long did you spend polishing the bumper? It took me at least 45 minutes to an hour to do mine.[/quote:c58xmeg7]

i was usong the mothers on my plastics and i was using the ''blue magic'' on my metal, the exhaust came out better than any other metal on the quad, i just need to spend more time on the bumper

Yeah I know that. But yamarider said "how long did you spend polishing your bumper" so we weren't using it for that, we were using it on the plastics. He thinks we were using it on the bumper, but we weren't becuase it's plastic polish.

Your cheap "blue magic" polish isn't all that magical. Get some good polish, like my Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish, and you'll thank me.

If you've forgotten how well it worked for me, here's a little motivation in the form of shiny stuff:

polished%20bumper_t2006_5_14_19_22_56_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

pegshifter_t2006_5_12_23_46_39_q75_f8_600x438.jpg

prm_t2006_5_14_19_25_23_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

the mothers is a plastic polish not a metal polish

How well does that plastic polish work for you? My plastics don't have a bit of shine left in them anymore, after scrubbing them with magic erasers and scotch brite pads.

Back