• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pay it forward!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I can help you out 88, I got a set from sparky that ended up being 1st get ones. Itll be easier for me to get a set of 2nd gen ones to do it with than all the cutting and welding to make them work.

Bones mine should be from a 01 it has four prongs to it are they different year to year and if not how much shipped to 23456

Last edited:
i dont know. you mean the solonoid? the gold thing under the rear fender? if so thats what it is. it has the two wires coming out the side to lead up to the switch and two posts that connect to the starter and the battery.

i dont know. you mean the solonoid? the gold thing under the rear fender? if so thats what it is. it has the two wires coming out the side to lead up to the switch and two posts that connect to the starter and the battery.

Lol I meant what I said starter relay looking at the silonoid it is to the right the one that has the white plug going into it

not goin to say anything lol i m wondering what the one with the green clip is for

this what ya lookin for Gup? they dirty but work they are off a 92

2013-03-13235615.jpg

yes i need to check the wire colors today i need the one with the white clip goin into it should have 4 wires if i remember right how much for just the relay to 23456

red/white stripe, blue/white stripe, yellow/black stripe are the wires going to it
and it's yours bro just pm me your address and it's on the way in morning

2013-03-14001156.jpg

i want to say that is it i can check first thing in the morning pm is on way

Latest posts

Back