• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

needing parts for the 350 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best way to learn is to get a good manuel and start taking stuff apart. I never went to school for anything. I'm just to cheap to pay for work. Just take your time and keep things organized and you will be good to go. I actually think I like working on stuff more than riding!

The best way to learn is to get a good manuel and start taking stuff apart. I never went to school for anything. I'm just to cheap to pay for work. Just take your time and keep things organized and you will be good to go. I actually think I like working on stuff more than riding!

thats how i am about my truck i like working on it alot except if somthing brakes

it cost me 330 to do the top end of mine and the 30 bucks was for the bore and hone lolthe rest was a .40 over 10.25:1 comp piston and hot cam stage 1, i plan on doing a few other things to it soon

You can have a local machinest bore it out if needed, but its mostly labor their maing you pay. I got over 1700 in my motor and its mostly labor because i didnt wanna dump money into something i may screw up, but if you have a guide and a set of tools, time, and money, your good to go.

guys i found the guy that would do it for cheap he is a family member and he works at a machine shop and said he can bore it and the other michanic just was trying to get money because all it needs is a top end rebuild. so how much would just the top end rebuild with good cam and somthing that will make it quicker but still make the quad reliable because i have friends that have stuff done to there quad and its not reliable at all so what will make it faster and but reliable

He's just gonna bring it to work sense he works at a machine shop and bore it if it needs it

Now that I am reading this post I may try to rebuild my 89 motor. :) But I already bought a 98 motor ugh!

Lol guys we were sitting around the warrior talkin and my buddy said lets take a look at this air filter and my warrior didn't even have a air filter lol will that keep it from running?

Does it cam with the pen and everything?

WWHHHAaaaaaaa????

The more I read your posts, I am understanding you are very lost. Take you time to do some research. There is a TON of info on here and EVERYTHING you would ever need to know is very well explained in multiple posts.

Latest posts

Back