• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

needing parts for the 350 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudbogginsouthernboy

Reaction score
Ok guys i just talked to the michanic at the shop he said i'll need 1200 dallers worth of work the cam is worn out and somother things i am just wanting to know if anyone has a motor laying around for a 350 warrior they would sell/trade i need one asap text me if you guys have one or know anyone who has one. 937-205-0603

Get the manual. You can learn to do it and it's cheaper to do it yourself. There's plenty of help here too.If I can do it, anybody can. LOL

it would be alot cheaper than a new motor bro! just get a clymers manual and a good set of tools and jump in! these engines are not super complicated and you should be able to do it yourself easily. anyway we are all here to help ya through the rebuild process so you just come back if you have any questions!

how much total would you think it would be to rebuild everything because i need a new timing chain everything cam everything

Prolly 600 -700 depending what all it needs. That's new piston, boring, cam and chain, gaskets. ETC.

stop listen to your so called "mechanic" ... and tell us exactly what the quad is doing or get a video of what it is doing

video would be best

i need absolutly everything i think the cam wiggles inside the motor he said its not supposed to wiggle

stop listen to your so called "mechanic" ... and tell us exactly what the quad is doing or get a video of what it is doing

If your'e not sure, get a second opinion from another mechanic, but YOU can fix it.

Where you at in Ohio? I can rebuild it for yah for a very reasonable rate and you can supply all the parts at my suggestions.

Latest posts

Back